Hydraulic Nuts are used in direct replacement of the existing conventional nut. They allow accurate loading of the bolt, and the load is then permanently retained by means of a load locking collar.
Hydraulic nuts are quick and simple to use. Installed by hand in minutes, multiple nuts are harnessed together to give IMPROVED SPEED for the bolt tightening process. The even joint compression ensures uniform bolt loading and gasket compression that gives superior bolted joint performance.
– CE marked
– Safe over-stroke device
– Max stroke indicator
– Pressure Test Certification
– Full color operating and safety manual
– Long life performance
– Latest seal technology
– High cycle life
– Optimized load to weight ratio
– Integrated system with TENSIONPRO pumps and hoses
– Thread sizes from M20 to M200
– Designs to suit special load requirements
– Special threads
– Temperatures from 20° to 200°C
– Subsea use
– Long stroke designs
– Single or twin ports
– Corrosion resistant plating
Property of Advanced Bolting Solutions Pvt. Ltd.