Single-stage tensioners are versatile and reliable hydraulic bolt tensioners suitable for high load and tight space applications with limited overhead clearance.
Optimized for use on wind turbines they have been designed for long-life, low-maintenance use, and are suitable for use on single bolts, or grouped together for multiple tightening of bolted joints. Single tensioners are extensively used for slewing rings, power-gen applications, structural and all critical bolting. Single-Stage Hydraulic Tensioners are designed for speed. Fast spring piston retract, geared nut run-down and spring located sockets, improve process time on each tensioning operation. High cycle life, over-stroke protection and the latest seal technology ensure low maintenance operation to keep projects on schedule.
– CE marked
– Over-stroke protection
– Max stroke indicator
– Pressure Test Certification
– Full color operating and safety manual
– Latest seal technology
– High cycle life
– Optimized load to weight ratio
– Integrated system with TENSIONPRO pumps and hoses
– Special threads
– Special load requirements
– Twin or single port
– Protective handle
– Special bridge for tight clearance
– Swivel connections
– Cycle counter
– Gear drive nut run-down
– Spring piston return
– Misalignment compensation
– Special anti-corrosion, anti-wear surface finish
Property of Advanced Bolting Solutions Pvt. Ltd.