ABS’s facers are capable of handling sizes ranging from 0” to 120” for ID, OD or surface mounting operations.
Flange Facing and Serration Range
- Automated ID/OD Mount: 0” – 80”
- Flange Serration Automatic: 0” – 80”
- Manual Serration: 0” – 120”
- Surface and Finish: 120 – 150 AARH
How Does It Benefit You?
- Flexibility of automatic or manual serration.
- Less manpower and safer to operate.
- Ensures leakage-free flanges
- Automated tools reduce job completion time and consistently provide accurate results.
- Re-facing of main steam inlet flanges
- Facing and beveling of pipes for sealing and weld prep
- Repair piston rod mating flanges
- Boiler feed pump flanges
- Re-machining gasket seal on tube sheet
- Repairing ring grooves or cutting new grooves
- Plate and vessel weld prep
With the ability to reface, mill, bevel, square, counterbore, or machine weld prep or seal ring profiles, our skilled onsite machining team offers a range of portable flange facers. These facers are capable of handling various sizes, ranging from 0 to 120 inches (0 to 3048 mm), for ID, OD, or surface mounting operations. Flange maintenance is crucial, as flanges can be damaged by turbulent flow, impacts from other components during construction, and other unavoidable factors.